Thursday, October 21, 2010

Latest Development as at 18 Oct 2010

Went to PDC's office in Bayan Baru on Saturday, 18 October 2010.

Was told that the expected date of handover is end-Nov 2010. I informed the lady by the name of Mary that I had enquired about the handover date since December 2009. I was given the date 'first half of 2010'. When that did not materialise, I called up again and was informed that the next expected handover date would be end of September 2010. Now it's end November 2010.

Seems that everything is in the Project Manager's hand and they are waiting for the authorities for approval. Mary assured me that for handover, they would have to clean up the place and do some touch up when I told her that the whole place is overgrown with lallang and looks really bad like an abandoned project.

On the guardhouse, no explanation was coming as to why it cannot be built yet. Seems like the Bayan Residence is suffering from the same fate. Only a temporary guard 'shed' and no OC.

Shall keep our fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. House numbering was done at the begining of this year. I was shocked to see some of the house numbers has been changed without notification from the PDC early this month (oct'2010). Due to some numerology reason, I'm appealing to the MPSP authority to get back my original number. I hope they will consider my appeal. Yes! you are right, the place looks like an abandoned project. Even there are large cracks on the floor at the porch. Hope they will clear all these issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Malay saleslady told me the OC will be obtained in June when I first bought the dedaun bungalow.
    But now is already end of october, still no news from PDCP.
    I am very unhappy with the statement that told by the saleslady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of Dedaun Bungalow buyer. Went to PDC Bayan Baru on the 3/11/2010. I asked for the Project Manager to meet me to discuss about the date of the handover but they sent a clerk instead. Now the clerk informed me that the handover will be by the end of December 2010 instead of November 2010. What is this??? They think they can just play us around??? I don't like the way the Malay lady clerk explained to me as if we, the buyers are stupid and we just like to push them about the handover date. So pist off!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Land Title applied for Dedaun vs Guarded and Gated Guidlines released recently may cause the delay in getting the OC... read this

    http://www.townplan.gov.my/new_web/pengumuman/gpdated.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  5. They could change the lorong or jalan name instead of changing the house numbers, and they decided to changed almost a year later. The effected houses are along lorong deduan 2 and jalan dedaun 1.

    ReplyDelete